The My Payee page displays details such as the current payees list to which your organisation is paying to.
The fields in this page are described in the following table:
Name of the employee for whom the contribution is paid or name of the contribution deduction.
Indicates the type of payment such as Superfund, Charity etc.
Name of the fund to which the n contribution is paid.
The Australian Business Number of the fund.
Name of the fund product to which the contribution is paid.
Code of the fund product or the USI (Unique Superannuation Identifier).
To sort the fields in ascending or descending order, click on the column headings.
Creating a Payee
You will need to first Search all available payroll deductions and superstream superannuation products. ClickSuper has extensive database that is updated from the ATO (Australian Taxation Office) that lists all the Superannuation Fund ABNs in Australia, including SMSFs (self-managed superannuation funds). If it cannot be found then you will need to contact ClickSuper
Using the Search Facility is easy.
Use the search bar at the top of the page to search all available payroll deductions and SuperStream superannuation products.
Simply enter the name, ABN, USI or Product Code into the search bar and click the Search button.
Can't find a health fund, trades union or other payroll third party deduction?
If you cannot find the other third party deduction you are looking for then you will need to contact ClickSuper support and email them the ABN and the Name for the deduction you want to pay.
What happens next is that ClickSuper will established a product code for that ABN and Name then you will be able to select from the Search, from there you will be able to Create a Payee.
In the below example Product Code IPA has been set up for Staff Credit Union Limited ABN 53087650557 - you need to add to your payroll file.
Creating a Payee
You need to create a Payee if you do not hold the BSB/Account Number on your payroll system.
1. Search for details for your Third Party Deduction
2. Then select Create Payee icon
The Create Payee screen will appear
3. Enter the mandatory details
Paynee name listing
BSB number of the account your paying to
The account number of the account your paying to
The account name of the account your paying to
Email address of account your paying to , so they receive the notification information of your contribution.
Your employer/contribution id of account (optional)
4. Select the TICK button to save
You will be returned the My Payee list
Editing a Payee
To edit a payee, do the following:
- Click on a payee from the table and then click the Edit Payee icon on the command bar. The Edit Payee pop-up window is displayed.
- Edit the Payee Name or Contributor/ Employer ID. The Contributor/ Employer ID is the employer number of the organisation with the superfund. If an organisation does not have one, you can leave it blank.
- Click the tick button . The pop-up window closes and the edited payee details are displayed on the My Payees page.
Deleting a Payee
To delete a payee, do the following:
- Click on a payee from the table and then click the Delete Payee icon on the command bar. A Confirm pop-window is displayed
- Click the tick button . The pop-up window closes and the selected payee is deleted from the list on My Payees page.