- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
ClickSuper is a superannuation clearing house and gateway designed to integrate with leading payroll systems across Australia to make it easy for employers to pay their employee superannuation entitlements and submit STP reporting to the ATO. ClickSuper has been designed to be as simple as possible but if you have a question we are here to help! Below is a summary of links to guides throughout the ClickSuper Help Portal to assist our clients in finding the help they need promptly.
Clients can also search the ClickSuper Help Portal to find answers to their queries - simply click type in your query in the search bar in the top right hand corner.
If you cannot see the guide you need please reach out to ClickSuper Support at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here to speak with a support representative in chat. Our support hours are Monday to Friday, 9am – 5:30pm (AEST), excluding public holidays.
For new clients to ClickSuper:
For new clients to ClickSuper we are here to help you get started. Please see our Getting Started - Superannuation guide for an overview of what to do for the first time, or see below for more specific questions that you may have.
Below are guides for commonly asked questions for clients new to ClickSuper:
- How do I register with ClickSuper to pay superannuation? Registering - Superannuation
- How do I register with ClickSuper for STP only (no superannuation)? Registering - Single Touch Payroll
- How do I register my SMSF for an ESA? Registering - Electronic Service Address
- How do I log in to ClickSuper? Logging in to ClickSuper
- How do I upload a superannuation file? Uploads
- What to do if I have an error in my superannuation file? Error Report
- How do I search for valid superfunds? Searching Superfunds
- How do I schedule/ authorise a payment for debit? Scheduling Payments
- I cannot log in to ClickSuper. How do I reset my password? Forgotten Password
- What do I do if I don't use payroll software? ClickSuper Retail Guide
- What does the DASHBOARD menu option mean? Dashboard
- How long does it take for the superfund to receive a contribution? Direct Debit Payment Process
- How do I log out of ClickSuper? Logging out of ClickSuper
- I want to change my password after I log in. How do I do this? Changing my password
For experienced clients of ClickSuper:
Our experienced clients are confident using ClickSuper day to day but may need help with more complex scenarios.
Below are guides for commonly asked questions for our experienced clients:
- I have received a contribution error/ registration outcome. What does this mean and what do I do with it? Reading Contribution Errors
- How do I change the bank account for my organisation? Updating bank account details
- How do I add a default superfund to my account? Adding Default Funds
- How do I add a new user to access my organisation? Adding New Users
- How do I export contribution reports from ClickSuper? Exporting Reports
- How do I repay a payment that debit failed? Rescheduling a debit failed payment
- My payroll software cannot reprocess a refund. Can I do this in ClickSuper? Creating a manual file
- How do I update my postal address? Updating postal address
- What is a System Administrator? What is a System Administrator?
- What is an Officeholder? What is an Officeholder?
- How do I update the email address for notifications to be sent to for my organisation? Updating company email address
For Single Touch Payroll (STP) inquiries:
For both new and regular clients to ClickSuper using our STP facility.
- Existing Employers: Getting Started and Uploading a STP file: Getting Started - STP (existing employers)
- New Employers: Getting Started and Uploading a STP file: Getting Started - STP (new employers)
- Directory of common STP errors: STP Errors
- Testing a STP file using our beta environment: Testing STP submissions
For SMSF/ ESA inquiries:
For clients seeking guidance on how to register for an electronic service address (ESA) for their self managed super fund (SMSF)
- How do I register my SMSF for an ESA? Registering - SMSF Electronic Service Address
- For frequently asked questions please see the following guide: https://clicksuper.com.au/self-managed-super-fund/
- A summary of the service is also provided here: Self Managed Superfunds