- This line was added.
- This line was removed.
- Formatting was changed.
What you need to know
Multi-factor authentication (MFA) provides an extra level of security for your ClickSuper login, by requiring an authentication code in addition to your username and password.
Before you set it up for your ClickSuper login, make sure you know about ClickSuper MFA.
Set up MFA with the Google Authenticator app
If you already have the Google Authenticator app installed on your mobile device, add another account to it for your ClickSuper login.
If you don’t have it installed already, you can download it from Apple App Store (for iPhone) and from Google Play Store (for Android).
When you log into ClickSuper, set up your MFA if you haven’t set it up yet for your ClickSuper Login.
- Go to the ClickSuper login page.
2. Enter your username and password, then click Submit.
3. Click Set up multi-factor authentication.
4. If you already have the Google Authenticator app on your mobile device, open the app. If you don’t have it installed yet, download it from the Apple App Store (for iPhone) or Google Play Store (for Android).
5. Click the plus icon.
6. You can link the Google Authenticator App to ClickSuper in 2 ways as shown in the above screenshot.
- Scan the QR code displayed on the ClickSuper screen OR
- Enter the set-up key manually and turn on the time-based option. The code required is shown in ClickSuper under 'Manual set up code' as shown below:
If setting up your authentication code using a manual set up code, please see the following:
- The Account is the application name. Enter ClickSuper or a name of your choice such as your username.
- The Key is the manual set up key code displayed on the ClickSuper screen.
7. Click Next after you have completed the set up.
8. Enter the authentication code provided by the Google Authenticator app into ClickSuper, then click Next.
9. If you haven’t set up a security question and answer in ClickSuper, you will be prompted to set it up. This is a mandatory step and is an alternative method to log into ClickSuper if you don’t have access to your authentication device. Click Finish.
You're now set up to use multi-factor authentication next time you log into ClickSuper.
|Table of Contents|