2. Enter your username and password, then click Submit.
3. Click Set up multi-factor authentication.
4. If you already have the Google Authenticator app on your mobile device, open the app. If you don’t have it installed yet, download it from the Apple App Store (for iPhone) or Google Play Store (for Android).
5. Click the plus icon.
6. You can link the Google Authenticator App to ClickSuper in 2 ways as shown in the above screenshot.
- Scan the QR code displayed on the ClickSuper screen OR
- Enter the set-up key manually and turn on the time-based option. The code required is shown in ClickSuper under 'Manual set up code' as shown below:
The Account is the application name. Enter ClickSuper or a name of your choice.
The Key is the manual set up key displayed on the ClickSuper screen.
7. Click Next after you have completed the set up.
8. Enter the authentication code provided by the Google Authenticator app into ClickSuper, then click Next.
9. If you haven’t set up a security question and answer in ClickSuper, you will be prompted to set it up. This is a mandatory step and is an alternative method to log into ClickSuper if you don’t have access to your authentication device. Click Finish.
You're now set up to use multi-factor authentication next time you log into ClickSuper.